Collect Data Globally with IVR Surveys
using engageSPARK’s automated phone call survey system that’s built for organizations around the world
How NGOs, Universities, and Businesses Use engageSPARK’s Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System
IVR for Critical Feedback
- Share critical COVID-19 information with vulnerable populations
- Push out early warning messages to program participants for cyclone preparedness
- Encourage at-risk youths to get tested for HIV while educating them on the benefits of using contraceptives
IVR for Field Research
- Launch pre-recorded IVR calls to random phone numbers for a public health research survey to get a sense of the overall health of a certain demographic
- Survey low-income workers on their knowledge of available government assistance and the challenges they are facing during the COVID-19 pandemic
IVR for Market Research
- Get feedback from workers by allowing them to dial or missed call a hotline to trigger an IVR callback
- Survey consumers via voice IVR on how they are using your products to cook healthy food for your company’s corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Hear from your customers by allowing them to give you feedback or rate your services and support via an automated voice IVR call
Why Use engageSPARK’s Automated IVR System?
No internet/wifi needed
Your IVR call recipients don’t need to have an internet connection or a smartphone to receive your survey calls.
Scale at ease
Experiment and grow anytime without limits.
Get IVR survey results in real-time. Download the report in Excel or access the online dashboard.
Easily integrate your IVR survey campaigns with your server or any CRM.
Get instant results!
Our automated IVR system is built with our clients in mind. It’s powerful, yet easy to navigate.
Upload or record your survey questions.
Select your IVR survey participants.
Launch immediately or schedule for later.
Robust Features Built for Non-Techies
Customize call retry schedules that tell the engageSPARK system when to call again if the recipient was unable to answer the initial IVR survey call.
No one wants to receive calls in the middle of the night. Configure a time window when it’s okay to call your recipients.
Set what number you want to appear on your recipient’s phone when they receive your calls to foster trust and increase pick-up rate.