What does it cost to send text messages or voice calls in my country?
When it comes to messages and calls, you are billed for:
- each SMS text message you send or receive. Check our character limitations here.
- each minute of answered Voice calls you send or receive
- each local virtual phone number you purchase + one time set up fee
- each Missed Call you receive
- each contact phone number you validate
- airtime costs for airtime top ups that you send to your contacts
Upon signing up, you will get a 14-day free trial to access our Demos page. Here, you can send yourself test messages using the ready-made campaigns to experience our SMS, Voice IVR, and WhatsApp messaging features. After the free trial you will need to select a subscription plan to continue using the platform.
Subscription plans vary in price depending on how many monthly active contacts you send messages to and whether you want to be billed month-to-month or annually.
To check country-specific SMS and Voice rates, go to the pricing page (default view is based on your location) and enter your program country on the “Show Prices For” field.
To view the pricing breakdown per telco (the end user’s phone service provider), click on Show Prices for All Telcos at the bottom part of the page or click on see all link.
To send and receive SMS and/or Voice calls, you need to have a virtual phone number in your account. To know if there is available virtual phone number in your program country, please contact customer support at HelpTeam@engageSPARK.com or click the chat icon in the lower right of your screen.
View country-specific pricing details »
How to check the cost per engagement »
How to purchase a local virtual number »