Robust reporting and statistics are available real-time to quickly analyze the audience responses and help you act faster. To view the engagement results, click the Reports button of the engagement you want to check from the list.
Monitor your engagement’s statistics and view aggregated insights (e.g. 64% replied Yes. 36% No). Be able to visualize engagement results with pie charts or bar graphs to easily compare survey answers.
Contains the basic details such as the engagement name, status and how much this engagement cost so far. The cost will usually be completely updated and final within a few minutes of the engagement reaching a ‘completed’ status or after being ‘stopped’, but may take a couple of hours for the final and actual cost to be displayed.
Provides an overview of the message delivery status with the following data:
- Contacts – Total number of contacts added, including the number of subscribers who opted-in via Missed Call or SMS.
- Sent – For SMS engagements: Shows the number of SMS that are to be sent. For Voice engagements: shows the number of calls (not including retries) to be made.
- Pending – For SMS engagements: Number of SMS in queue to be forwarded to the contact’s telco. For Voice engagements: displays the number of calls the system not yet made or for which a retry is scheduled.
- Successful (SMS) – The total number of SMS successfully sent to the telco. This does not necessarily mean that the SMS was delivered to the contacts’ inbox, but very likely means it was.
- Answered (Voice) – The total number of calls that were picked up by contacts.
- Failed (SMS) – Shows the number of SMS text messages the system was not able to deliver. Possible causes might be that the contact’s phone number is a no longer active or is a landline number unable to receive SMS; or a problem with the telco’s network signal; issues with the contact’s phone, or some other reason.
- Not Answered (Voice) – States how many contacts the system was not able to deliver the Voice (IVR) engagement to. Undelivered Voice calls or SMS messages can be due to insufficient funds to cover the cost of sending messages, network outages or signal issues. Note: No costs are incurred on failed messages—the charges will only apply to delivered SMS texts and/or answered Voice calls.
Sample Report Summary of a Voice engagement.
FAQ: What does ‘timed out’ in IVR reports mean?
Timed out will appear in IVR reports if no keypress response is captured by the system OR because the user did not press any key within the answer period (default is 10 seconds). To adjust how long the system should wait for the contact to press a key, go to Call Settings at the bottom of Step 1.
The number of timeouts shown in the Reports Summary page is the total time-outs per question/message—not the number of contacts who timed out. A contact may time out not just once but can time out on two or more questions.
Transcribe Spoken Responses and Add Tags
Add tags to group the responses and make your reports easily readable. You can enter as many tags as you want. Tags are like keywords or labels to quickly filter or search the reports later.
- For Spoken Responses, transcribe the voice recordings or add notes to quickly summarize it.
- Mark the recorded response as “Closed“ under Status after you’ve listened and processed it by clicking on “Open”. Click again to re-open it.
- Use Filter by Status to hide “Closed” responses and make it easier to navigate through the list of remaining “Open” responses.
Sample Spoken Response shows recorded voice answers with tags and transcription added.
Gain deeper insights by diving into the details of individual responses. Click Download Detailed Reports to export details about every interaction into a spreadsheet file.
The downloaded spreadsheet will provide details such as call lengths, keypresses, subscriber’s phone number and other contact details—to help you get a full understanding of the engagement results.
For engagements with Missed Call or SMS Opt-in, view the subscriber details under Opt-Ins sheet (second tab).
Engagement Data Columns
- Engagement Name – If no name was entered, the engagement type and date created will appear e.g. IVR Advanced (27 Jul 2016 17:51).
- Phone Number – Recipient’s contact number
- First Name – Available if entered in the Contact’s page
- Last Name – Available if entered in the Contact’s page
- Channel – The communication channel used: SMS or VOICE
- Direction – The message route: OUTBOUND (sent messages) or INBOUND (received messages)
- Time – SMS delivery date and time. For SMS engagements only.
- Message Type – Tells whether the SMS keyword or response is VALID or INVALID. For SMS engagements only.
- Organization’s Phone Number – The phone number used to send the messages or the registered Caller ID entered on Step 3.
- Customer Phone Nickname – Shows custom name or “nickname” of the phone number or Android Relay ID if used.
- Tags – Displays tags entered in the Reports page.
- Call Made – Date and time the voice call was sent. For Voice engagement only.
- Call Answered – Date and time the call was answered. If not answered, “No Answer” will appear.
- No Answer Reason – Shows why the call was not answered (e.g. phone could be turned off or have no signal).
- Call Ended – Date and time when the call was completed.
- Call Duration – Number of seconds the call lasted. The total call duration will include the mp3 audio length, error message playing time, and keypress or spoken response time. Sometimes, depending on the signal or telco infrastructure, there can be delays on playing the pre-recorded audio message and then there’s a few seconds interval before the call actually ends.
- Retry – Tells if an automated call retry was set (YES or NO).
- Question No. – Shows what question or message was played.
- Key Press – Key buttons pressed on the phone to answer the question. It will display “Spoken Response” if a voice message was recorded. “Timeout“ will appear if no keypress or spoken response was captured.
- Valid Key Press – Tells whether keypress(es) entered is VALID or INVALID response.
- Mp3 File – Displays the mp3 filename played after the Keypress Response or the recording file link for Spoken Response
- Time of Key Press – Date and time the keypress was entered.
- Transcription – Shows the transcription of the Spoken response if typed.
- Custom fields – Displays the contact information found on the Contacts page other than the default columns (Phone Number, First Name, Last Name and Language). You can add as many columns you want (e.g. Gender or Location) by going to the Contacts page.
Note: On IVR detailed reports, the spreadsheet will show per question/message in a row. To determine that it is a separate call, notice that it will have a blank row before a new set of individual call details. To identify that is from the same call, it will have same Phone Number (column B) and same Call Made date/time (column H). This is what it looks like:
The Contacts Report provides effortless viewing of the latest individual IVR responses, including their updated contact information and other custom field details. From the Report Summary page, click Switch to Contacts Report button below the Report Summary header. From there, you cannot only quickly analyze IVR engagement results from the website, but you can now download a detailed report of it for offline viewing.
Sample Contacts Report displays the keypress answers and spoken response of each message/question per contact in tabular presentation.
- Easily view recent call results—the top results display the latest voice calls.
- Check keypress answers and listen to spoken responses (recorded voice answers) of each contact.
- Show/Hide Columns: Customize the reports view by showing or hiding columns.
- Filter by Groups: Be able to filter results based on contact groups. Simply select which group you’d the to view the reports.
- Click Refresh to load any new data.
- Search function is available to check call results of certain contacts by searching for their phone number or other details.
- Switch on New Call Notification to receive a desktop alert for every new call (toggle button is below the search box).
Have questions or need a little extra help? Get in touch via live chat or drop us a message here: