What are the different Roles or user access?
Add users to your organization so your staff or team member can access your account or reports. Provide access by sending an invitation to create an engageSPARK account—the new users will have access depending on their Role.
Roles: user access definitions
- Owner – The creator of the organization account. The owner has full access rights to an org, has permission to transfer org ownership, and can add or remove users with different user access levels within his/her organization.
- Manager – With editor access: Can create engagements, edit engagements, add funds, view reports etc. just like the owner and can remove user access for collaborators and report viewers. But his/her access can be removed by the owner.
- Collaborator – With the same access rights as the “Manager”, except that his/her access can be removed by a user with a Manager role.
- Reports Viewer – Can only view all engagement reports but cannot create engagements and have no access to the other sections (e.g. Phone Number or Contacts page).
- Project Report Viewer – Can view the Project Reports which is a collection or summary of Voice Blast engagement reports, if any are created. A new tab on the top menu is added to access the project reports page. Note that this needs to be manually set up for each user by engageSPARK team.
How to add users to your organization
- Log in to your account
- Go to the Avatar section in the top right corner
- Select My Organization
- Click Users tab
- Enter the user’s email address and other details. Assign a “Role” to define user access level.
- Click Add User. Once added, the user will receive an automated email with instructions on getting started.
Transfer ownership to another user
For now, you’ll need to reach out to our customer support if you want to transfer the ownership of your organization to another user or team member. You can chat with us through our live chat facility or send us an email at HelpTeam@engageSPARK.com.
Later on, you will be able to do this on your own from within the platform.