Data collection is an important step in every strategic plan to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives. Take the guesswork out by gathering direct feedbacks and real insights with SMS Poll, a simple and cost-effective solution.
Formulating effective strategies and making sound decisions can be a trouble-free process if supported by data. Be able to identify areas of improvement or what needs to be focused on through an efficient method of data collection. Discern key drivers and barriers and move on to the next step of your action plan that will lead to the success of your project.
With the easy setup and real-time comprehensive reports, the SMS Poll can empower organizations in making data-informed decisions.
Businesses can take advantage of the exceptional open rates of SMS. Launching SMS surveys can help in the different aspects of the business: from conducting market research in order to build the best product—to learning employee satisfaction. It is proven useful in gathering customer feedbacks to improve products and services, and aid in the discovery of new or emerging opportunities out in the market.
Nonprofit organizations, on the other hand, can use the SMS Poll for monitoring and evaluation and for implementing behavior change campaigns. It is a faster and convenient way to collect data such as demographics, or to get public opinion and for getting feedback from participants in a program.
With the fact that almost everybody has access to a mobile phone, but not anyone has internet access—our two-way SMS wizard enables anyone to reach out to a billion offline audience.
3-Step SMS Poll Wizard
The SMS AutoReply engagement can be useful in a variety of ways, including the following:
- M&E: Data collection for name, demographics or measure participation and effectiveness of the program via SMS surveys.
- Customer feedback: Ask customers for product or service ratings and gather sales information.
- Job satisfaction survey: Survey your worldwide staff about employee satisfaction to figure out how to improve employee retention rate and improve productivity.
- Market research: Run a survey to your target consumers via SMS to learn about their preferences, usage, and behavior in order to design better products, or learn how to better align your sales and marketing efforts to acquire a competitive advantage. Provide airtime top-ups to reward research respondents for answering.
- Radio polling: Engage station listeners to enter a contest and let them answer a radio quiz by sending a text message, or poll them on issues via two-way SMS.
- SMS quizzes: Educate people by sending a lesson and conduct an SMS quiz to reinforce the lesson and test comprehension.
- Public opinion survey: Enable people to express their voice and petition for a cause via SMS.
- Community mobilization program: Encourage citizen participation by using SMS surveys to plan and evaluate mobilization activities.