Sr. Account Manager
Forbes Magazine says we’re a “Leading Startup” and we’ve been covered by Philippine Daily Inquirer, Tech in Asia, e27, Inquirer.net, SunStar, and Manila Times. The National University of Singapore and DBS Bank picked us as a Top 6 Social Enterprise across all of Asia.
Join our dynamic high-growth team to become a “Leading Talent”! Our company is run by experienced executives from Europe & US who live in Cebu. Our team has worked at Microsoft, GE, Samsung, Oracle, Motorola, IBM, NEC, Exist, Tieto, Yahoo and Lexmark locally and internationally and have also built successful startups. If you want to know more, have a look at our Team, what we value, snoop through our blog or read about why we’re doing this, what our mission is. If you think, the world could and should be a better place, you might just want to be part of our team.
Help grow our customer base with users in 100+ countries, including many well-known companies in the Philippines and abroad, such as Facebook, Convergys, Google, Intel, Ayala companies, Asian Development Bank, and the United Nations. Our customers include NGOs improving the lives of poor people and businesses interacting with their customers.
Join our high impact sales team as a Senior Account Manager. You should possess outstanding sales experience, honed customer interaction skill and a passion for technology, new systems and innovative business solutions. We value executives who are passionate about pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. You should be innovative enough to suggest tailored solutions to common account problems and take a consultative approach to selling.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Generate Enterprise client leads for Recruitment Automation Solutions
- Understand challenges and pains of potential clients and help find the right solutions for them
- Build and strengthen relationships with new potential clients
- Manage sales conversations from opportunity creation to closing deals and into first 2-3 months of onboarding
- Ensure that data is timely and accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM software
- Be the point of contact for client on all client-related concerns, questions and issues
- Track revenue and success KPIs
- Generate new leads through own network, industry functions and events, research, databases, etc.
- Occasionally create and modify sales presentations
- Submit weekly progress reports on Sales activities
- Begin with and continue to develop recruitment industry expertise
- At least 3 years work experience in B2B sales, previous experience in Recruitment is an advantage
- Exceptionally proactive and concise communicator
- Strong self-learner
- Collaborative without ego
- STRONG time management skills
- Top-notch listening skills
- Has background in using any CRM software
- Good scheduler and navigator for hitting appointments around Manila
Salary & Benefits
We offer attractive compensation and benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Daytime shift with flexible work hours
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Complete Government Benefits
- Regular fun team outings