Senior Marketing Manager
Forbes Magazine says we’re a “Leading Startup” and we’ve been covered by Philippine Daily Inquirer, Tech in Asia, e27, Inquirer.net, SunStar, and Manila Times. The National University of Singapore and DBS Bank picked us as a Top 6 Social Enterprise across all of Asia.
Join our dynamic high-growth team to become a “Leading Talent”! Our company is run by experienced executives from Europe & US who live in Cebu. Our team has worked at Microsoft, GE, Samsung, Oracle, Motorola, IBM, NEC, Exist, Tieto, Yahoo and Lexmark locally and internationally and have also built successful startups. If you want to know more, have a look at our Team, what we value, snoop through our blog or read about why we’re doing this, what our mission is. If you think, the world could and should be a better place, you might just want to be part of our team.
Help grow our customer base with users in 100+ countries, including many well-known companies in the Philippines and abroad, such as Facebook, Convergys, Google, Intel, Ayala companies, Asian Development Bank, and the United Nations. Our customers include NGOs improving the lives of poor people and businesses interacting with their customers.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be the lead person in all of the companies’ marketing efforts. The successful hire will drive the companies’ campaigns and brand awareness programs. He/she will be responsible that the company is using the right methods and strategies based on existing products/services and analysis of market trends. The Senior Marketing Manager will work closely with the leadership team to ensure delivery of targets in the marketing side of things.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Oversee a marketing team
- Develop an effective and comprehensive marketing plan for the company
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions
- Coordinate closely with sales department to develop pricing and product strategies
- Identifying potential customers.
- Developing promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Prepare performance and progress reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- More than 5 years experience as Marketing Director
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Financial Planning Skills
- Proven experience in digital marketing
Salary & Benefits
We offer attractive compensation and benefits:
- Full-time position
- Daytime work schedule
- HMO Coverage
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Complete Government Benefits
- Regular fun team outings
- Intense Professional Growth