Forbes Magazine says we’re a “Leading Startup” and we’ve been covered by Philippine Daily Inquirer, Tech in Asia, e27, Inquirer.net, SunStar, and Manila Times. The National University of Singapore and DBS Bank picked us as a Top 6 Social Enterprise across all of Asia.
Join our dynamic high-growth team to become a “Leading Talent”! Our company is run by experienced executives from Europe & US who live in Cebu. Our team has worked at Microsoft, GE, Samsung, Oracle, Motorola, IBM, NEC, Exist, Tieto, Yahoo and Lexmark locally and internationally and have also built successful startups. If you want to know more, have a look at our Team, what we value, snoop through our blog or read about why we’re doing this, what our mission is. If you think, the world could and should be a better place, you might just want to be part of our team.
Help grow our customer base with users in 100+ countries, including many well-known companies in the Philippines and abroad, such as Facebook, Convergys, Google, Intel, Ayala companies, Asian Development Bank, and the United Nations. Our customers include NGOs improving the lives of poor people and businesses interacting with their customers.
We’re looking for a Recruitment Specialist or HR practitioner who will turbo boost our recruitment and hiring processes and make our onboarding process smoother, more convenient, and fun for every new hire! You will contribute a lot to improve our current recruitment strategies and will be responsible for finding the right individual for each role. You’ll also be responsible for onboarding each new hire and making sure their first month with the company is awesome!.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work with team leads to understand responsibilities and qualifications for each job and to draft job descriptions
- Post jobs on job sites, social media, etc.
- Get referrals and basically do the sourcing of candidates and make sure we get the right applicants for each position
- Conduct initial screening of applicants for basic compliance with position qualifications and summarize CVs for easier review
- Interview candidates for different positions and maintain proper documentation
- Manage the recruitment records
- Monitor recruitment activities of leading agencies to provide ideas/suggestions to address recruitment concerns/issues
- Conceptualize the recruitment processes and make sure that the recruitment process is on time based on targets
- Coordinate with hiring manager regarding scheduling of interviews (personal and online) and make sure candidates appear during interviews
- Conduct necessary tests to candidates who will be working remotely
- Maintain an updated database of all applicants and job opportunities
- Lead onboarding process for new hires: HR orientation, Introduction to the company’s products, and overall making sure the new hire has a successful start in engageSPARK
- At least 2 years’ working in an end-to-end recruitment/ Talent Acquisition process
- Skilled in database management and record keeping
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Has the ability to understand technology and keep abreast of technology trends
- Technical background/experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be assertive, persistent, and results-oriented
- Collaborative, team-oriented
- Able to work non-traditional hours including weekends and holidays as needed
- Good Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Be curious, willing to ask questions, and interested in growing professionally
Salary & Benefits
We offer attractive compensation and benefits:
- Full-time position
- Daytime work schedule
- HMO Coverage
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Complete Government Benefits
- Regular fun team outings
- Intense Professional Growth