Forbes Magazine says we’re a “Leading Startup” and we’ve been covered by Philippine Daily Inquirer, Tech in Asia, e27, Inquirer.net, SunStar, and Manila Times. The National University of Singapore and DBS Bank picked us as a Top 6 Social Enterprise across all of Asia.
Join our dynamic high-growth team to become a “Leading Talent”! Our company is run by experienced executives from Europe & US who live in Cebu. Our team has worked at Microsoft, GE, Samsung, Oracle, Motorola, IBM, NEC, Exist, Tieto, Yahoo and Lexmark locally and internationally and have also built successful startups. If you want to know more, have a look at our Team, what we value, snoop through our blog or read about why we’re doing this, what our mission is. If you think, the world could and should be a better place, you might just want to be part of our team.
Help grow our customer base with users in 100+ countries, including many well-known companies in the Philippines and abroad, such as Facebook, Convergys, Google, Intel, Ayala companies, Asian Development Bank, and the United Nations. Our customers include NGOs improving the lives of poor people and businesses interacting with their customers.
The Marketing Manager position is a very critical role for the company. The person will be working closely with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to develop and implement marketing strategies and veer the company towards the best marketing practices and strategies in the industry. The marketing manager will also build and manage a marketing team and will be responsible for monitoring and directing it.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Define marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Evaluate existing offers and come up with initiatives for new products or services based on feedbacks.
- Research and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to develop marketing strategies
- Work with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Spearhead and approve the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicate with various suppliers to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Track all marketing and sales data and create detailed reports and to bring to leadership team to guide for planning and decision-making
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Develop activities for the marketing team in line with company objectives
- Supervise and improve lead generation campaigns
- Take overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Work closely with design agencies and implement product launches
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- 5 years or more experience as Marketing Manager or similar position
- Experience in building complex marketing programs and analyzing reports
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Goal-oriented and creative under pressure
- Knowledge in digital marketing and SEO is a huge plus
- Ability to analyze, observe and monitor market trends
Salary & Benefits
We offer attractive compensation and benefits:
- Full-time position
- Daytime work schedule
- HMO Coverage
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Complete Government Benefits
- Regular fun team outings
- Intense Professional Growth