Forbes Magazine says we’re a “Leading Startup” and we’ve been covered by Philippine Daily Inquirer, Tech in Asia, e27, Inquirer.net, SunStar, and Manila Times. The National University of Singapore and DBS Bank picked us as a Top 6 Social Enterprise across all of Asia.
Join our dynamic high-growth team to become a “Leading Talent”! Our company is run by experienced executives from Europe & US who live in Cebu. Our team has worked at Microsoft, GE, Samsung, Oracle, Motorola, IBM, NEC, Exist, Tieto, Yahoo and Lexmark locally and internationally and have also built successful startups. If you want to know more, have a look at our Team, what we value, snoop through our blog or read about why we’re doing this, what our mission is. If you think, the world could and should be a better place, you might just want to be part of our team.
Help grow our customer base with users in 100+ countries, including many well-known companies in the Philippines and abroad, such as Facebook, Convergys, Google, Intel, Ayala companies, Asian Development Bank, and the United Nations. Our customers include NGOs improving the lives of poor people and businesses interacting with their customers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in managing engageSPARKS’s daily operations
- Assist in the following: administrative, HR, finance, customer success, payroll, data entry, accounting, marketing, project management, business relations, managing and driving performance in meeting SLAs and KPIs, etc.
- Ensure that the company runs smoothly
- Responsible for the clerical details, including corporate communication, sees the company’s compliance on SEC, Business Permits, and perform other duties assigned from time to time.
- These terms should describe you: pro-active, collaborative, meticulous, fastidious, trustworthy, organized, always planning for the future, good at multi-tasking
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in operations, administration, and/or HR
- A bachelor’s degree is an advantage but not necessary as long as you qualify
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Great knowledge of Government filings and postings
- Someone who loves writing and curious
- Strong online research skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Analyze important data and create reports for the benefit of executives’ review
- Manage office budgets and prepare budget addition requests (Petty Cash Custodian, Payroll, Actual vs. Budget, etc.)
- Schedule and organize departmental project activities
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS office, Sharepoint, etc.
This job requires flexibility, creativity, hard-work, and close attention to detail. It involves doing anything and everything to ensure that the company runs smoothly.
The ideal candidate must be meticulous and must write and speak English superbly.
If you are obsessed with dotting every I and crossing every T, if little mistakes and typos bother you and you need to fix them right when you see them – then this is the right job for you!
Be curious, willing to ask questions, and interested in growing professionally and joining an exciting team and company that will change the world!
Salary & Benefits
- Be part of an awesome, fun team!
- Full-time position
- Daytime work schedule
- HMO coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Complete Government Benefits
- Regular fun team outings
- Intense Professional Growth